Nothing builds your credibility among prospects like hosting your very own educational event. Our workshops are designed to increase your visibility, provide you with a lasting means of lead generation, and position you as a thought leader in the industry.
Learn how to capitalize on an overlooked segment of the market while reaching more potential clients on a deeper level. For more information, visit Adult Financial Education Services.
Conservative Retirement Planning
A simple-to-understand, main-street approach to planning for retirement
This comprehensive three-part course provides a fundamental working knowledge of the principles of conservative retirement planning. The materials highlight the ABC Planning Process and the “red, yellow, green” three-bucket money allocation model.
This course also covers:
- Changes in planning paradigms
- History of the markets
- Impact of bear markets
- Retirement budgeting
- Planning for Social Security
- And more!
Tax Advantaged Planning
In this course, your clients will understand the recent tax changes and what it means for them and their retirement. The largest tax reform in over three decades is now upon us and may shake up the lives of millions of Americans. It could redistribute the country’s wealth, possibly sway decisions about how you save for retirement and possibly impact you and your family. Clients will learn what they need to know about the 2018 tax year changes. The time to be prepared is now.
This Course Covers
1. How to reduce or eliminate Social Security Taxation
2. What you need to know about the Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
3. How to reduce your taxes
4. If you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
5. New Strategies to dramatically cut your retirement income taxes
6. How to create a tax-free cash flow
Maximizing Social Security
Maximizing Social Security is a course designed for those looking for options in when and how to take their Social Security. Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Advanced planning is essential, and the decisions made have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits your clients receive over their lifetimes. This course will provide your clients and prospects with much needed information to help them understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize their personal benefits.
This course will teach attendees easy-to-understand strategies on how to maximize their benefits. By the end of this course, they should be able to:
- Know the history of Social Security
- Understand the reductions for taking benefits early
- Be acquainted with the issues involved in the solvency of Social Security
- Estimate their benefits
- Estimate the taxation of their benefits
- Understand the reasons for late claiming of benefits
- Know their spousal, divorced spouse, widow, & widower benefits
- Understand how the COLAs affect benefits
- Know the reduction of benefits while they work
- Know where Social Security fits in with their other sources of income
Your Dream Retirement
Your Dream Retirement is for those facing or already in retirement who are concerned about the issues of funding the quality of life they want in their post working years. Through colorful, real-life stories and illustrations, clients will learn how to strategically plan and tactically manage their retirement assets. People save their entire lives trying to fund a unique quality of life for the last third of their life. It’s an awesome task.
This course is written with the sole intention of helping people accomplish that goal. Your Dream Retirement is a workshop for all investors; especially for those 70% who say they are conservative in their investing. This workshops uses the ABC Planning Model, but this time putting a major emphasis on the growth strategy of Red Money; helping clients to understand not only what tactical money management is, but its great value to conservative investors and how they can use it to their advantage. Climb on board; this is a one-way ticket to help clients fund the quality of life in their dream retirement!
Women & Retirement
How women can take control and secure their financial future
Created in partnership with Holly Buchanan, an acclaimed author, speaker and consultant specializing in marketing and selling to women.
This course addresses the unique challenges and concerns women face in retirement. Women everywhere are asking:
- “How can I make sure I don’t run out of money?”
- “How can I maintain my lifestyle after retirement?”
- “What happens if the market crashes?”
The good news is, no matter what their situation is, there’s something they can do right now to protect themselves, avoid common mistakes, and create a paycheck for life, no matter how long they live.
- The three biggest mistakes in retirement planning
- Why women need to make their money work harder
- Multiple ways to create guaranteed income for life
- Money personality types
- Long-term care
- How to talk to family about money
- And much more!
Principles of Retirement Planning
This course provides a fundamental working knowledge of the principles of conservative retirement planning as they apply to retirement planning. The materials cover varied aspects of conservative retirement planning, such as changes in planning paradigms, history of markets, impact of bear markets, retirement budgeting, aspects of financial decisions, and more, while highlighting the ABC Planning Model. Students will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets as well as possible asset allocation models to help manage exposure to risk. This course also covers conservative retirement planning, income planning, asset allocation, and appropriate financial decisions.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the development of risk in the markets
- Strategically allocate their assets in a conservative manner
- Develop an income plan for their retirement
- Know the difference between fixed principal and fixed income assets and how to use them
- Develop their own financial profiles
- Know what questions to ask a potential advisor
- Determine their own personal risk tolerance
- Develop their own retirement budgets